It’s getting personal again! Today we are learning more about the team at Milou + Olin, and this week we are learning more about the crazy production lady, Kelsey! Sit back and enjoy some new and interesting facts about our Production Assistant!
1. My favorite foods are popcorn and potato chips. I’ve been known to, on many occasions, eat popcorn for breakfast. That is how much I love it!
2. I am a karaoke superstar. I butcher Dancing Queen, everytime!
3. When I’m not killing it at production work for Milou + Olin, I pursue my own art & illustration work at Milklegs Co.
4. It might sound a little crazy, but I want to try my hand at stand-up sometime this year! So for the past couple of months I’ve been writing jokes for a monologue.
5. Like my collegues, I have a major weakness for boybands. My favorites include One Direction, Backstreet boys, Boyz II Men and Blackstreet. Sorry, I never really got into NSYNC. Though I do love me some Justin Timberlake, but who doesn’t?
6. When I was a kid, my family’s 3 cats that all had kittens within a month of each other, so we owned 19 kittens at one time. It was any 10 years old kid’s paradise!
7. My first car was named Eloise, and she was such a sweetheart. RIP sweet angel!
8. I love milk cartons! So much so that I have a milk carton purse, and dressed up like one for Halloween.
9. I love watching old movies. I guess you can say as a child my mom brainwashed me into liking them, but oh well! Now I love watching all types of old movies, especially Hitchcock films.
10. In my life I’ve attempted to play three instruments, and failed terribly at all of them: the flute, the guitar and the ocarina.