Beautifully situated on the Northern California Peninsula, there’s a place called Kohl Mansion that can make all your wedding dreams come true. Well… maybe not all of them, but it really is a venue with some seriously gorgeous detailing, historic charm, and enough indoor and outdoor vignettes to completely customize your wedding!
We’re featuring Jen and Adam’s fabulous wedding photos in this article.
A Venue With Endless Possibilities
From Kohl Mansion’s site:
“With unparalleled beauty and flexibility, a wedding at Kohl Mansion is nothing
short of magical.
Hold your ceremony on a sprawling lawn, take portraits in the rose garden or host a cocktail hour on the terrace. Let your guests dance the night away in our distinctive wood-paneled Great Hall and stand in awe of the grand staircase.
Intimate or epic, indoors or under the stars, with private and exclusive use of the entire mansion, the choice is yours. This is your day, your vision, and this is the place that can make it a reality.
From the full professional kitchen to ample guest parking, everything about Kohl mansion is ideal for weddings. Our experienced event directors and renowned vendors will make planning a joy and your wedding unforgettable.”
Only at Kohl Mansion:
• Unique, breathtaking setting
• Distinctive, grand brick estate
• Flexibility: variety of gorgeous indoor and outdoor spaces
• All inclusive:
– Private and exclusive use of entire mansion and grounds
– Elegant furnishings
– Dance floor
– Professional kitchen
– Ample parking area
– No corkage fee
– No cake cutting fee
• Access to over one hundred of the area’s finest vendors
• Advice and expertise of Kohl event directors ”
A Photographer’s Dream Venue
So aside from all the reasons Kohl Mansion makes it a breeze for any couple to customize their wedding, it also happens to have the most picturesque interiors and grounds – making it one of our favorite venues to give our couples the breathtaking photography they want on their wedding day.
- Large windows in almost every room provide beautiful, filtered light for lovely bridal portraits, family formals, and getting ready photos.
- Details like ample crown moulding and chair railings, marble floors, and vintage furniture make it easy to bring some drama and sense of setting to your photos.
- Lush greenery and expansive grounds means you don’t have to limit yourself to indoors.
- A fairly neutral palette of brick, white interiors, and greenery means that your wedding colors can really transform the space.
Are you convinced yet? If you’re considering a Northern California wedding, Kohl Mansion is a must-see venue. Check their website for events (like wedding open houses and venue tours!) to get the royal treatment.