Today it’s time to get a little more familiar with the lead Photographer here at Milou + Olin! Caroline has provided us with 10 fun little known facts about herself for your viewing pleasure, and she’s pretty excited for you to read it! You are going to find a treasure chest of facts about her! Enjoy!
1. I love to dance! Growing up, I learned traditional Balinese dance.
2. I know how to make balloon animals. It makes for a really great party trick.
3. I learned how to scuba dive from pirates. Like, for real. They were so awesome, they even gave me a sea turtle!
4. I really love Hello Kitty. Like, a lot, a lot. For a long time as a kid I thought she was actually a boy. I mean those overalls were misleading, amirite?! Anyway, I drove around to see her on when she went on tour, so I guess you can call me a Hello Kitty groupie.
5. I used to jet ski competitively. I’ve also been known to practice yoga while on a jet ski. Yeah, I’ve got a few tricks up my sleeve.
6. I used to collect band-aids. To be clear, they were COMPLETELY unused!
7. My favorite foods are french fries, ankimo, uni and cake (DUH!)!
8. I once photographed a wedding dressed up as a ninja! It was a Halloween themed wedding and the bride and groom let me come in costume, it was awesome!
9. My dog Milou once ate a box of chocolates, a leather bag, 3 hand warmers and a bag of fertilizer. She was one crazy pup.
10. I have really short fingers. I also have all the problems that come with short fingers. I have come to peace with the fact that I will always have to wear children sized gloves, have iPhone problems, and will never become a world-renowned pianist.