Carneros Inn in Napa
Some of our most stunning weddings come from a favorite venue of ours: Carneros Inn in Napa. We always love photographing at Carneros, and two of our favorite weddings of all time came from this gorgeous spot. Brigid and Andrew’s wedding is one of our favorites due to a modern color palette and plenty of fun personal touches, and Natasha and Anthony’s colorful wedding was such a breath of fresh air. They had so many great photographs from their day there not only because Carneros is a great venue for photographs, but also because they allowed ample time for photographs before the reception and after the ceremony.
From the Carneros Inn Website: “From intimate ceremonies to events of up to 175 people, The Carneros Inn offers one-of-a-kind settings for an unforgettable Napa Valley wedding. With the perfect balance of rustic charm and modern luxury, weddings at The Carneros Inn are sophisticated, understated, and personally tailored to your tastes and personality, creating a breathtaking experience that’s a true reflection of you as a couple.”
This hotel is much more than where you sleep while you’re in napa – here are some of the amenities at this amazing Inn:
“Although there’s plenty to do in the Napa Valley Wine Country, many of our guests find that once they’re here, they don’t want to leave. One of the best Napa Valley resorts, The Carneros Inn makes it easy to settle in and relax, offering everything you need for a self-contained vacation:
- Three full-service restaurants – FARM, The Boon Fly Café, and the Hilltop Dining Room
- An upscale general store, Market, where you can stock up on picnic supplies, buy a bottle of wine, or take home Wine Country gifts
- The Spa at The Carneros Inn, an award-winning retreat reserved exclusively for guests of the Inn
- An onsite boutique, PlumpJackSport, where you can shop for top designer brands
- Two pools with hot tubs, including the adult-only Hilltop Pool with a sweeping view of the countryside, and Otto’s Pool, which is designed for families and fitness
- A 3,000-square-foot fitness center featuring cardiovascular, strength training, and Pilates equipment
- Complimentary bicycles on a first-come, first-served basis for guests 14 years of age and older
- The Town Square, complete with bocce ball courts, an expansive outdoor lounge, and a post office
- Complimentary fitness classes on weekends and private training available by appointment through the Spa
- Wifi available throughout the property
- Traveling with your dog? Please let us know before your visit and review our policy here.
- Full concierge assistance for whatever you may need during your stay
- Fireside Concierge available for guests in Harvest Cottages to fill your outdoor tub and light your firepit”
Carneros Inn – Why We Love It
There are endless options for shooting and hosting your ceremony and reception. Beautiful buildings, modern gardens, the perfect combination of luxe and rustic spaces, and fabulous food.
Here are some options to fit big and small weddings alike:
The Carneros Inn offers several venues for your special day:
- The Apple Orchard, a grassy lawn lined with apple trees that makes a picturesque setting for your ceremony.
- The Hilltop Dining Room, which accommodates banquet seating for events of up to 80 and offers panoramic views of the surrounding hills and vineyards.
- A pair of contemporary ballrooms connected by a magical courtyard that’s perfect for larger events up to 175
- Couples may also choose to hold an elopement in one of our private cottages with just themselves, a witness and an officiant.
We can’t wait to see more gorgeous weddings at this location! If you’re thinking of having your event here, we’d love to capture your moment!